If there is a fire:
1. Get out fast! When you hear the loud beep of the smoke alarm, get out of the house. Never hide or take time to grab your belongings or pets.
2. Follow your escape plan. After all, you've been practicing!
3. Feel a door before you open it. If it is hot, there may be fire on the other side. Try to get out another way.
4. Stay low to the floor. Since smoke rises, the safest air for breathing is down low.
5. Call 9-1-1 or the fire department. Be sure to do this after you get out of the house. Remember: Only call 9-1-1 if there is a real emergency.
6. Stay out! Once you're out, stay out. Don't go back for anything!
Stop, Drop, and Roll. If your clothing catches fire, remember to stop where you are and drop to the ground. Cover your face and mouth with your hands, and roll over and over until the flames are out.
I got most of this stuff from the United States Fire Administration's Kids Page, and some from the National Fire Protection Association Web site. You can talk to your parents or teachers about fire safety, too.
I also learned a lot from some third graders who interviewed four of their local firefighters. They even sent me some great pictures. Check them out!
o(∩_∩)o ★★★★★请及时给予好评或采纳，万分感谢！ (*^__^*)
The fire hazard at homeThere used be a fire hazard in my house several years ago.It was because the stove fire lost control,with lots of fire went around the house.The sheets,the clothes,the furniture all caught fire.Everything that were in the fire,it was terrible.We had to do something to stop it.We went out with wet towel cover the face to get some walter to fight the fire.with barrels of water pourred onto the fire,the fire ended finally.
“how to protect ourselves in a fire disaster”. When a fire breaks out, we should keep calm and dial 119 as soon as possible and remember to tell the exact site where the fire broke out. Cut off the electricity and don’t open any windows because the oxygen comes in will make the fire bigger. If possible, try to find the extinguisher to put out the fire. Don’t take elevators and stick to the stairs if you are trying to escape. Also, we should cover our mouths and noses with a wet cloth to protect ourselves from the smoke. I hope these tips can give you a great help in your daily life.